|Citizen charter of PIMS|
CITIZEN CHARTER OF PRATHIMA INSTITUTE OF order research paper the essay club MEDICAL SCIENCES, NAGUNUR, KARIMNAGAR. Prathima Institute of Medical College and Hospital is located at Nagunur, karimnagar, Telangana.
- ENQUIRY AND INFORMATION ABOUT COLLEGE & HOSPITAL:
Central enquiry and Registration is located at the entrance of the Hospital Telephone Numbers of central inquiry: 0878-2216555, 2216666. Telephone numbers of Medical College: 0878-2216380, 2216381 Enquiry counters and help desk also exist in the OPD and emergency. Website: www.prathimaeducation.org FOR TEACHING HOSPITAL:
- 1. The AIM: To work for better quality in patient service 2.Enumeration of services delivered by the Department: We deliver the following services: a. O.P. b. Casualty Services c. Critical Care services d. Specialist services e. Elective services f. Diagnostic services g. Research & Development (Genetic Counseling)
- 3. OUR AIM: To achieve the following services delivery/quality parameters:
- 4. Availability of information: Information on the following subjects can be obtained from our officers listed below:
OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENT (OPD) SERVICES:LOCATION: GROUND FLOOR Registration time
- General OPD 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Specialty clinics 8.00am to 4.00pm
- OPD registration card can be obtained by paying Rs.10/- (above poverty line) at the OPD registration counter located in the entrance of the hospital for consultation
- Referred cases from other hospital should also get registered for consultation in the OPDs.
- The OPD registration card is valid for 15 days of consultation, after which a card must be entered in the registration counter for consultation / treatment goes beyond 15days.
- The patient has the right to consult any doctor/ consultant. For prior appointment with any consultant of his / her OPD days, the patient should contact his/her OPD.
- Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
- Specialty clinics: ( For details see OPD brochure displayed at OPD/Enquiry counter).
- During OPD consultation, the consultant will fill up the requisition forms for various investigations and direct/guide the patient to the concerned lab/department.
- Patient should obtain the investigation report on the date/time given for collection of the same from the concerned lab/department.
- Patients requiring medical certificates, should apply for the same to the Superintendent who will send it to the concerned department for issuing the certificate. However, Medical treatment/fitness and other such certificates of admitted patients, issued by the consultant will be valid only if it is countersigned by the Superintendent of the Hospital.
- There is a pharmacy adjacent to entrance of hospital run by the institute where medicines are available at fair price.
Patient admitted in the general ward has to deposit admission charges at the rates approved by the Management from time to time. Medicines, I.V. fluids and surgical items as per availability, diet, linen etc will be provided free of cost to admitted patients. Room in the private ward is allotted to the patient on the recommendation of treating physician/surgeon for which the patient should make a written request.Nursing staff available round the clock under the supervision and guidance of faculty members.Hospital attendants are available in different wards to help in patient care and related activities. Special wards like, ICU, ICCU, NICU, BICU, PICU etc are equipped with modern gadgets and devises like ventilators, monitors, defibrillators, nebulizers, incubators, phototherapy etc., to provide better quality of medical care.Hospital has generator back up.Bed linen is changed at the time of admission and thereafter on every day and also whenever required.Food is served two times a day.Operation theatres: The hospital has fully equipped ultra modern operation and Laminar Flow operation theatres where all kinds of major and minor surgeries are performed using the latest techniques and technology.Visitors are allowed only during visiting hours. Blood Bank: The hospital has a licensed, modern state of the art Blood Bank that functions 24 hours a day and provide facilities for blood donation, storage, issue of blood and its components. Strict precautions are taken and testing is done to prevent any borne infection. Blood issued on exchange basis and patient requiring blood should arrange healthy blood donor for the exchange of blood.
- 5. Complaint redressal systems: Medical Superintendent
- 6. Customer care centre:
- A centralized customer care center/grievance re-addressel center is also available at Hospital Administrator where you can lodge your complaint.
- 7. Acknowledgement for complaints:All complaints will be acknowledged by us within same day and final reply on the action will be communicated within a week.
- 8. Cooperation with others:
Please follow the rules and regulations of the hospital while inside the hospital campus.
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients by crowding or making noise unnecessarily.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please don’t argue with security guards, show your passes when asked for and help maintain the order and peace inside the hospital premises.
- Please use the facilities of this with care and do not damage/spoil hospital property.
- Do not indulge in any money transactions with tout and unauthorized persons.
- The hospital is a NO SMOKING ZONE. Please do not smoke in the hospital.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from hospital staff and officials.
- Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
- ATM: To work for better quality in Medical Education
- ENUMERATION OF SERVICES DELIVERED BY THE DEPARTMENT:
a. Teaching faculty
- Non clinical.
Academic Sections. Hostels
- Men’s Hostel
- Women’s Hostel.
3. OUR AIM:
- To render the above services the departments concerned function with delivery/quality parameters.
STUDENT CHARTER (ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)
- I. ADMISSIONS
- I. FACULTY POSITION INFRASTRUCTURRE
- I. ACADEMIC PROGRAMMESERVICE TO STUDENTS
I. ACADEMIC PROGRAMMED SERVICE TO STUDENTS
|Nature of services||Service Delivery standard Time limit (Days/Hours/Minutes)|
|O.P. Registration||8.00am to 4.00pm|
|Casualty Services||Round the clock|
|Critical Care Services||Round the clock|
|Specialist services (Emergency)||1-1/2 hours from the time of reference|
|Elective services||Two days from the date of admission|
|Diagnostic services||Same / Next day|
|Information relating to||Designations||Located at||Telephone|
|Registration||MRO||Entrance of the Hospital||2216555|
|Casualty||Casualty Medical Officer||Casualty block||2216555|
|Critical Care Services||Professor/Asst. Professor||Respective Department||2216555|
|Specialist||Professor/Asst. Professor||Duty room||2216555|
|Diagnostics||HOD of Biochemistry HOD of Pathology HOD of Microbiology HOD of Radiology HOD of Blood Bank||Respective department||2216555|
|RULES AND TIME LIMIT FOR ADMISSIONS||AS PER THE GUIDELINES GIVEN BY THE DR.NTR UHS, VIJAYAWADA AND MCI, NEW DELHI|
|Date of the sale of applications||Display in the notice board|
|Last date for submission||Academic section|
|Details of notification||Medical examination, counseling coutner in academic section|
|Student Orientation Programme||2 To 3 Days – Circular Given To Students At The Time Of Admission|
|Introduction Of College Staff, Subjects And Departments||At The Time Of Admissions|
|Information Regarding The Scholarships, Educational Loans||Academic Section|
|Time Table – Theory Syllabus 0 Practicals||Dean And Inchrage Academic Clerk|
|Attendance||Hod Of Each Subject|
|Internal Assessment Examination||Display On Notice Board|
|Exam Date Notification : 15 Days In Advance|
|Correction Of Papers And Calculation Of % Of Marks||7 To 10 Days|
|Any Compalint/Grivance By The Students||Hod Of Concerned Subject To Respond Within 5 To 7 Days|
|Extra Curricular Activites|
|Freshers Day Celebration – Within One Week After Admission|
|Nature Of Services||Services Delivery Standard Time Limit|
||10.00am To 5.30pm Working Hours On All Working Days.|
|Study Certificates Of Pg Students||2 Days|
|Study Certificates Of Old Students||2 Days|
|Any Other Papers Connecting To Pg Section||7 Days|
|Issue Of Foreign Certificates To Old Students||3 Days|
|Medical School Transcripts||3 Days|
|Study And Conduct Certificate||2 Days|
|Issue Of Orders For House Surgeons||3 Days|
|Leave Sanction Of Ug Students||3 Days|
|Any Other Certificates||2 Days|
|Study Certificates||3 Days|
|Railway Concession||2 Days|
|Expenditure Statement||2 Days|
|Intreness Certificates Countersigned||1 Day|
|Pg Certificates Countersigned||1 Day|
|Attenstation Of Certificates||1 Day|
||Office Hours: 9.00am To 5.00pm|
||9.00am To 5.00pm|
||9.00am To 5.00pm|
||9.30am To 5.30pm|
||10.00am To 4.00pm|
||Two Shifts: 9.00am To 10.00pm|